My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS

Which, unlike "Play it again, Sam," is a line that actually appears in the movie.

Our four weeks here in Paris have come to an end, and we are packing to leave tomorrow for Chapel Hill.  Awaiting me is cataract surgery and the exciting Bennett initiative.  It should be a busy summer and fall.  I shall be out of touch for a few days [we are taking the Eurostar, staying in a hotel at Heathrow, and then flying home direct on Sunday.]  Perhaps, echoing Romney, I should say that although I am the sole properietor of this blog, I shall not be in charge of it for two days, and therefore I am not responsible for anything that appears on it.  However, I am afraid I cannot claim that in the interim I shall be saving the Olympic Games.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome post! I think this fits very well with home direct amazon. I really think it does!