My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

NUMBER FOUR IS UP

Lecture Four in my Ideological Critique series is now up on YouTube.

7 comments:

s. wallerstein said...

Professor Wolff,

Could you link to number four? I don't find it in Google. Thank you.

Chris said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWvboYpmhgs

s. wallerstein said...

Chris, Un millón de gracias. Thank you very much....

Tom Cathcart said...

Bob, You've set the table very well. Bring on Wilmsen! Looking forward to #5. Btw, one thing I would not think twice about, in case you're tempted to, is the decline in viewership. It always happens. Even a famous lecture series like Michael Sandel's "Justice" drops off geometrically after #1. Human nature? Laziness? I think it's the same dynamic as trying to keep New Year's resolutions. I heard someone on the radio who's written a book about the brain say that we're hardwired by evolution for inattentiveness and inertia. Fits me to a tee! Actually, I hesitate to check "I am not a robot" (below), as I more or less am.

Tom Cathcart said...

"Unknown" is me, Tom Cathcart.

Robert Paul Wolff said...

Hi, Tom, glad you are tuning in. You will be present in my imaginationm, along with the other former students, for each of the subsequent lectures.

DANIEL said...

Thanks Dr. Wolff! Wonderful lectures. I'm enjoying these immensely.